- 1 hp 1725 RPM, 2.4 amps, 460 Volts 60hz Three Phase
- NEMA 56C Frame Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- TEFC Totally Enclosed Fan cooled - Service Factor = 1.25; Reversible
- Automatic Overload Protection; Rotation=Reversible
- One Year Manufacture Warranty
Specially designed for pivoting irrigation systems exposed to severe weather environments and operating conditions. Mechanical Features: double sealed ball bearings prelubricated with Exxon POLYREX®EM grease having an operating temperature range of -20ºF +350°F and special formulation to provide extra long life and moisture resistance. Moisture drain holes at shaft end of motor. Die cast aluminum conduit box fully gasketed. Epoxy paint for corrosion resistance. Externally fan cooled with rain canopy over cooling fan, for shaft down mounting. "Extra high" starting torque, Class "F" insulation copper windings. Specically treated windings for excessive moisture conditions. Capable of multiple starts and stops. Automatic protector for overload and low voltage protection.