- 1 hp, 1-Speed, 9.8 to 11 amps, 115V 60hz - Automatic Overload Protection
- Hi-Flo Side Discharge - Large 6" Debris Basket with see thru cover
- Wet End Can Be Rotated - 1.5" NPT Internal Threads for screwing in Hose Adapters/Threaded PVC
- 2 foot Cord with Standard NEMA 3-Prong Plug
- On/Off Switch on bottom of motor cover
Waterway Above Ground Pool Pumps are manufactured in Oxnard, California. The pump has a large 6" debris basket. It is connected to the pump housing with a union nut, this makes it easy if you need to rotated the head, as the basket can be remounted with no problem once you have rotated the head. Pumps come with a 2' long power cord, with the standard 3 prong plug. This pump is ready to go when you receive it. Simply remove the pump from the box, open the cover on the debris basket, where you will find the gasket that needs to be inserted into the basket nut and then simply install the basket on the face of the pump. Reinstall your hoses from your old pump, connect them to the pool filter and simply plug in the pump. Of course be sure the pump is full of water before you power up the pump so that you do not burn up the pump shaft seal. Optional 417-6060 1.5" PVC Straight Hose Adapter, threads into HiFlo outlet. # 400-4060 Optional union 1.5" PVC Straight Hose Adapter. Not self-priming, pump head must be below water level. 1 Year manufacture warranty.