3 hp 3450 RPM 145TC Frame TEFC C-Face (no base) 230 Volts Leeson Electric Motor # 120824
- Part #
- Gift Wrapping
- 32.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- 3 hp 3450 RPM, 13.0 amps 230 Volts 60hz. single Phase Motor
- NEMA 145TC Frame Keyed Shaft 7/8" Diameter x 2 1/4"
- Service Factor: 1.0 - overload protection = Manual
- No Base - Reversible - Round Body Motor - Ball Bearings - Class B Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
General purpose motor can be used for many applications requiring a single phase Electric motor with a C-face mount. Motor is round body with no base mounting. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan cooled. This is an excellent motor for woodworking equipment such as table saws, planners, etc. Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled design prevent motor problems caused by wood dust and shavings. Motor has a keyed shaft and is electrically reversible.