CENTURY STG1202A HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
- 2 HP 3450RPM 56J 230 Volts
- 11.4 amps, Service Factor 1.32
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- C-Face Mount, Round Body-no base
- 56-J Frame; 5/8" diameter threaded stainless steel shaft
- Motor should be installed by a qualified technician.
Complies with Requirements for Safety Vacuum Release System Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act of 2007 (VGB) Legislation effective December 19, 2008.
Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS) such as the Century Guardian motor are designed to prevent body suction entrapment.
They do not prevent mechanical entrapment, hair entanglement, limb entrapment, or evisceration (disembowelment).
Replaces Century ST1202
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: This pump/motor does not comply with California's Efficiency Regulations. These regulations can be found in Title 20, in the California Code of Regulations (CCR) sections 1601-1609. To meet California’s requirement, the pump/motor must be a 2 speed. So, it’s illegal to ship this pump/motor to California as it's in violation of their regulations.