- Fits pools 48" to 54" deep; 19" wide stainless steel tread; 24" wide bottom resin step
- Tall, angled handrails for easier entry and exit
- Includes 2 aluminum flanges for securing to deck
- Pivot bottom accommodates sloped pool bottoms
- 1 Year Warranty - Ladder can't be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii
TALLER RAILS EASE YOUR EXIT FROM THE POOL WITH THIS GREAT NEW DESIGN! Ergonomically shaped handrails shift your bodys weight forward making exiting and entering the pool much easier. Normal handrails force you to remain completely vertical, hindering your ability to exit or enter the pool. With handrails that extend up to a full 36 above the deck, youll also have more support without bending over and straining your back. We offer our High-Rise Stainless Steel Ladder in two models: 19" wide resin tread or a 24" wide stainless steel tread. Both offer non-skid, 5" deep steps for secure footing. Designed to fit pools from 48" to 54" deep, these stainless steel ladders are super strong and will easily accommodate 250 lbs. The unique pivot bottom accommodates sloped pool bottoms. Two premium quality aluminum flanges and stainless steel hardware are included for secure deck mounting.