- 1/2 hp, 1800 RPM, 90 Volts DC
- NEMA 56C Frame, 5/8"x 1-7/8"Keyed shaft
- 5.0 amps
- 56C Face with Removable Bolt On Base
- TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan cooled
- Permanent magnet DC motor
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
High voltage permanent magnet DC Motors are typically used with an SCR controller in applications requiring adjustable speed and constant torque throughout the speed range. They are also widely used in applications requiring dymanic braking or adjustable speed/reversing Capablities. Reversible rotation with simple 2-lead connection. Note: If base is removed, do not reinstall the bolts without washers to compensate for the base thickness. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.