- 1 hp 1800 RPM, 2.8/1.4 amps, 208-230/460V, 60hz.; Three Phase Motor
- NEMA 56HC Frame Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- Rigid Base Mount; Brake Rating Ft. Lbs. = 3
- Service Factor: 1.15 - overload protection = None
- Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Rigid Base/C-face Mount
- Class F Insulation
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel
- Windings are immersed and cured in polyester insulating varnish for extra moisture-resistance
- Ease to clean construction is BISSC Certified for bakery applications
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Fail-safe positive, stop and hold brake motors. Brakes are spring set. Load is stopped automatically when power is turned off. Leeson brake motors feature a power off manual release for convenience, and for use in case of power failure. The manual resets automatically. Brake is manufactured by Sterns. The brake coil leads are brought into the conduit box of the motor for easy connection and may be connected to operate when power to the motor is shut off or to be actuated independent of power to the motor. Brake coil is 230/460VAC, 60hz.
116484.00 Replaced by CZ6717VK61B, 119785.00
Replaces Marathon N389B, 056T17V99029