US Motor Standard Efficient 56J Pool Motor
- 1/2 HP 3450 RPM 56J , 4.4/8.8 amps, 115/230V 60hz
- Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.60
- NEMA 56J frame (no base), 5/8" diameter threaded stainless steel shaft
- Overload Protection: Auto. Class B insulation, 6.5" body dia.
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- C-Face Mount, Ball Bearings, Open Drip Proof (ODP)
- Sealed ball bearings
- Wiring diagram on motor name plate
- 1 year warranty
Swimming pool pump motor. Commonly found on in-ground pool pumps such as Hayward Super Pump, Maxflo, Super II and many other pumps requiring a 56J frame motor.
US Model K063DGA5162013J
Century Equivalent B126
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: This pump/motor does not comply with California's Efficiency Regulations. These regulations can be found in Title 20, in the California Code of Regulations (CCR) sections 1601-1609. To meet California’s requirement, the pump/motor must be a 2 speed. So, it’s illegal to ship this pump/motor to California as it's in violation of their regulations.