- 1/20 hp, 10 RPM, 0.56 amps, 90 Volts DC
- Gear Ratio = 180
- Torque 100 inch pounds
- Over Hung Pounds = 155
- TENV - Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Class F Insulation; Service Factor 1.0
- Optional conduit box and PZ gearmotor mounting bracket available
- Shaft 1/2" x 1"; Rotation = Reversible
- Keyed Shaft, Ball Bearings
- One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Optional "L" bracket # M1760003 and Conduit Box # M1760021 are available. Features: Precision machined in-line steel gears, with a first stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears. Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage.Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities. Shafts are hardened steel. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.