- 1/4 hp, 12 RPM, 2.7 amps, 90 Volts DC
- Gear Ratio = 143
- Torque 1030 inch pounds
- Over Hung Pounds = 700
- Shaft 3/4" x 1.5"; Rotation = Reversible
- TENV = Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Class F Insulation; Service Factor 1.0
- Keyed Shaft, Ball Bearings
- One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Features: Precision machined in-line steel gears, with a first stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears. Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage.Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities. Shafts are hardened steel. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.