- 1/4 hp, 125 RPM, 1.0 amps, 180 Volts DC
- Gear Ratio = 23
- Torque 100 inch pounds
- Over Hung Pounds = 256
- Shaft 3/4" x 1.625"; Rotation = Reversible
- TENV - Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Class F Insulation; Service Factor 1.0
- Optional conduit box available
- Keyed Shaft
- Ball Bearings
- One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Optional Conduit Box # M1760007 is available. Features: Precision machined in-line steel gears, with a first stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears. Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage.Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities. Shafts are hardened steel. Dayton Equivalent 6ML56. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.
Suitable replacement for Baldor GPP7473 - Please cross check your existing motor specs, shaft and mounting to make sure the replacement Leeson will interchange with your existing equipment