- 1/4 hp, 500 RPM, 1.0 amps, 180 Volts DC
- Gear Ratio = 5
- Torque 25 inch pounds
- Over Hung Pounds = 194
- Shaft 3/4" x 1.625"; Rotation = Reversible
- Keyed Shaft; Ball Bearings
- TENV - Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Class F Insulation; Service Factor 1.0
- Optional conduit box available
- One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Optional Conduit Box # M1760007 is available. Features: Precision machined in-line steel gears, with a first stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears. Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage.Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities. Shafts are hardened steel. Dayton Equivalent 6ML62. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.
Suitable replacement for Baldor GPP7470 - Please cross check your existing motor specs, shaft and mounting to make sure the replacement Leeson will interchange with your existing equipment