- 1/4 hp, 83 RPM, 1.30 amps, 180 Volts DC
- Gear Ratio = 30 Torque 125 inch pounds
- Over Hung Pounds = 235
- Shaft 5/8" x 1.8"; Rotation = Reversible
- TENV = Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Class H Insulation; Service Factor 1.0
- Optional conduit box available
- Keyed Shaft, Ball Bearings
- One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Features: This worm-type right-angle gearing features hardened, steel worm with bronze worm wheel for long life and quiet operation. Precision machined aluminum housings are used. Gearbox has ball bearings. The housing is sealed and lubrication is permanent with an oil bath. The output shaft is field interchangeable from left hand style to right hand style by reassembly. Optional mounting base # M1760006 and optional conduit box # M1760007 available. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.
Suitable replacement for Baldor GP7427 - Please double check the specs to make sure it will work for your application
Some of the differences are but not limited to the following, please cross check your existing motor specs, shaft and mounting to make sure the replacement Leeson will interchange with your existing equipment
Baldor - Base mounting holes not 'Drop-in' replacement, Leeson is only a single shafted motor, shaft height 1.67 inches