AQUA-SHIELD US ELECTRIC MOTOR
- 3/4 HP 3450 RPM 11.0/5.5 amps, 115/230V 60hz
- 0.95 THP (Total Horsepower)
- Automatic Overload Protection
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- C-Face Mount, Round Body-no base
- 56-J Frame; 5/8" diameter threaded stainless steel shaft
Swimming pool pump motor. Commonly found on inground pool pumps such as Hayward Super Pump, Maxflo, Super II and many other pumps requiring a 56J frame motor.
Standard 1081 pump duty motor. Stainless steel shaft. Sealed ball bearings. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting the pump to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. 1 year warranty.
Century Equivalent UST1072, replaces EUST1072
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: This pump/motor does not comply with California's Efficiency Regulations. These regulations can be found in Title 20, in the California Code of Regulations (CCR) sections 1601-1609. To meet California’s requirement, the pump/motor must be a 2 speed. So, it’s illegal to ship this pump/motor to California as it's in violation of their regulations.