Waterway Iron Might Pump
- Only 1.3 amps, 115 volts 50/60hz
- 24 Hour Circulation
- 40 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Quiet Operation
- Includes (2) 400-4060 unions that accepts 1.5" PVC pipe
- Overall Length = 12.5" | Overall Height = 8.5"
- No Power Cord or Switch Supplied
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Waterway Iron Might Pump works great for ponds, koi ponds, and fountains
Reference: Model Number: CP-1/15-1N22A
24 Hour Circulation; 48-Frame Proven Design; Side Discharge for Optimum Flow; Delivers 40 GPM; 1725 RPM
Not Self Priming - Pump head must be below the water level
Manufactured by Waterway Plastics; Made in USA
Optional Debris Basket Available, Part No. 310-5400
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: This pump/motor does not comply with California's Efficiency Regulations. These regulations can be found in Title 20, in the California Code of Regulations (CCR) sections 1601-1609. To meet California’s requirement, the pump/motor must be a 2 speed. So, it’s illegal to ship this pump/motor to California as it's in violation of their regulations.