MORRILL MOTORS ARKTIC SSC FAN PACK ASSEMBLY
- 1/50 HP, 16 Watts, 1450 RPM
- 115V 60Hz. Amps 0.4, 1-Speed
- Brushless ECM Motor
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Shaft Type Threaded 1/4-20 Shaft Dia 1/4"
- Less Shaft 3-1/4"
- Mounting Bracket 9-13/16" Diameter Bolt Circle
- Electronic Thermal Protection
- Insulation Class B
- Rotation CWLE
- Ball Bearings
- Ambient Temperature -40 to 55 Degrees C
- Frame Material Aluminum
- All Angle Mount
- 2 Prong Lyall M-2-24
Arktic SSC unit bearing motors are used in evaporators and condensers of commercial refrigerators and can be used in other applications demanding high efficiency.
Utilizing ECM technology with efficiencies reaching up to 66%, Arktic SSC motors are designed for 83,720 hours of continuous operation.
Application: Refrigeration, condenser and Evaporator Fans, Walk In Coolers, and Freezers. UL Recognized (E258064), cUR.
Includes Fan Blade, Mounting Bracket, and Moisture Shield.
Morrill Motor 5R027, SSC2B13CNHEMA1, Dayton 46N475