- Rated up to 1.5hp @ 115 Volts Single Phase
- Rated up to 2 hp @ 230 Volts Single Phase
- Rated up to 2hp @ 230 Volts 3 Phase
- Rated up to 1 hp @ 460 Volts 3 Phase
- Dimensions: W 2.55" H 4" D 4.5"
- Position = Spring Return to Off
When you release the handle, the switch automatically goes back into the off position
- Plastic Handle
- Made in the USA
Ratings above mean this switch can handle up to that HP. So if you have a motor with a HP rating at or below this, then this is the correct switch.
Note: We recommend this switch to be installed by a qualified technician that understands how electric motors are wired. We also recommend a motor with wire leads for connections, if the motor only has a terminal board it will be very difficult to wire the switch. We will not be able to assist with installation help or instructions.
Cross Reference: Switch is comparable to models below
GE CR 102 A1, CR102A1
MSC Industries 63748891
McMaster Carr 7065 K22, 7065K22
Cutler Hammer H-271