1/100 hp 1550 RPM CCW 3.3" diameter 115 Volts (nutone) Fasco # D1109
- Part #
- Gift Wrapping
- 2.00 LBS
- $10.95 (Fixed shipping cost)
- 1/100 hp 1550 RPM, .65 amps, 115 Volts 60hz.
- Shaft: 1/4" x 3/4"
- Rotation = Counter Clockwise SE
- Stud Mount - Bolt Circle - 2.85"
- 2-Prong plug-6"
- Motor Length Less Shaft = 2 1/16"
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Fasco suggested replacement motor for various Nutone/Broan fan motor repair projects. Motor has 2 studs (#8 screws) on both ends of motor for mounting. Extra studs can be easily cut with side cutters or hack saw. (Be sure motor will fit applicaiton prior to cutting studs, as motor can not be returned for credit if the studs are missing.) Rotation is determined facing the shaft. Suggested replacement reference for: 20370, 23405, 23388, 22809, C-58475, 8662, 8832, 8833, JA2C028, JA2C028G, JA2C307, JA2C125, JA2C125G, JA2C023. Replaces AO Smith/Century 509. Dayton 32NA46