- 2 hp 1750 RPM 180 Volts DC 145TC Frame TEFC
- NEMA 145TC Frame 7/8" Diameter Keyed shaft
- 9.6 amps 180 Volts DC
- 56/145TC Face with Removable Bolt On Base 7/8" Diameter Shaft
- TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan cooled
- Permanent magnet DC motor
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
High voltage permanent magnet DC Motors are typically used with an SCR controller in applications requiring adjustable speed and constant torque throughout the speed range. They are also widely used in applications requiring dymanic braking or adjustable speed/reversing Capablities. Reversible rotation with simple 2-lead connection. Note: If base is removed, do not reinstall the bolts without washers to compensate for the base thickness. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.