Discontinued, Replaced by Leeson 116349.00
- 1/3 hp 1800 RPM, 5.4/3.0-2.7 amps 115/208-230 Volts 60hz. One Phase
- NEMA 56C frame, C-face, Stainless Steel Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- Service Factor: 1.15, Overload protection = None
- No Base, Reversible, Ball Bearings, Class F Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Stainless Steel wash-down motors are use in applications involving challenging caustic environments. This is a single phase electric motor with a C-face mount. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TENV = Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated. 056C17V5304