CENTURY C208V1 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
- 1/4 hp 1200 RPM, 5.0/2.4-2.5 amps 115/208-230 Volts 60hz. Capacitor Start Induction Run Motor
- NEMA 56C frame, C-face, Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- Service Factor: 1.15, Overload protection = None
- No Base, Reversible, Ball Bearings, Class B Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
General purpose motor can be used for many applications requiring a single phase electric motor with a C-face mount. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled. C208V1