Century 56J Full Rate, High Service Factor Pump Motor
Energy Efficient Two Speed Motor
- 3/4 HP 3450/1725 RPM - High/Low Speed
- 12.4/2.4 amps, 115 Volts, Single Phase, 60hz
- Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.50
- Energy Efficient High and Low Speed
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- Open Drip Proof - Ball Bearings
- 5/8" diameter threaded stainless steel shaft
- Meets California Energy Commission Appliance Regulations 2008
Does Not come with power cord or High/Low toggle switch
Swimming pool pump motor. Commonly found on inground pool pumps such as Hayward Super Pump, Maxflo, Super II and many other pumps requiring a 56J frame motor.
Century motors are found on most swimming pool pumps. Standard 1081 pump duty motor. Stainless steel shaft. Sealed ball bearings.
Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting the pump to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate.
1 year warranty
Replaces Century B973
Century Part No. F56AA73A01, 7-F56AA73A01-04
US Electric Equivalent EB973