LEESON M1135243.00 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - WITH NO CURRENT REPLACEMENT
- 1/8 hp, 14 RPM, 8.7 amps, 12 Volts DC
- Gear Ratio = 180
- Torque 341 inch pounds
- Over Hung Pounds = 485
- Shaft 3/4" x 1.625"; Rotation = Reversible
- TENV - Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Class F Insulation; Service Factor 1.0
- Optional conduit box available
- Keyed Shaft, Ball Bearings
- One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Optional Conduit Box # M1760007 is available. Features: Precision machined in-line steel gears, with a first stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears. Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage.Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities. Shafts are hardened steel. Can use with Leeson speed control 175290.