LEESON M1125041.00 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - WITH NO CURRENT REPLACEMENT
- 1/8 hp, 170 RPM, .66 amps, 180 Volts DC
- Gear Ratio = 11
- Torque 43 inch pounds
- Over Hung Pounds = 196
- Shaft 5/8" x 1.5"; Rotation = Reversible
- TENV - Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Class F Insulation; Service Factor 1.0
- Optional conduit box available
- Keyed Shaft, Ball Bearings
- One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Optional Conduit Box # M1760021 is available. Features: Precision machined in-line steel gears, with a first stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears. Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage.Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities. Shafts are hardened steel. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.