MARATHON N428A HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - PLEASE SEE LEESON 191575
- 1 hp 1800 RPM, 3.0/1.5 amps 208-230/460 Volts 60hz. Three Phase
- NEMA 56C frame, C-face, Stainless Steel Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- Service Factor: 1.15, Overload protection = None
- No Base, Reversible, Ball Bearings, Class F Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Stainless Steel wash-down motors are use in applications involving challenging caustic environments. This is a single phase electric motor with a C-face mount. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TENV = Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated. 056T17VD15332