Discontinued, Replaced by Leeson 103418.00
- 1/2 hp 1800 RPM, 1.9-1.8/0.9 amps 208-230/460 Volts 60hz. Three Phase
- NEMA 48C frame, C-face, Stainless Steel Keyed Shaft 1/2" Diameter x 1 1/2"
- Service Factor: 1.15, Overload protection = None
- No Base, Reversible, Ball Bearings, Class F Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty, BISSC (Baking Industry Sanitation Standards Committee) Certified
Extreme Duty Stainless Steel wash-down motors have complete motor encapsulation for the most challenging environments. This is a three phase electric motor with a C-face mount. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TENV = Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated. 048T17V11002