Discontinued, Replaced by Leeson 112547.00
- 1/3 hp 1800 RPM, 1.5-1.7/0.85 amps 208-230/460 Volts 60hz. 3 phase
- NEMA 56C frame, C-face, Stainless Steel Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- Service Factor: 1.15, Overload protection = None
- Rigid Base, Reversible, Ball Bearings, Class F Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Wash-down motors are use in applications exposed to fresh water washings. This is a single phase electric motor with a C-face mount. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled. 056T17W5334