- 3 HP 3450 RPM 56J, 14.4 amps, 230V 60hz.
- Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.15
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- C-Face Mount, Round Body-no base
- 56-J Frame; 5/8" diameter threaded stainless steel shaft
Swimming pool pump motor. Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run. Commonly found on inground pool pumps such as Hayward Super Pump, Maxflo, Super II and many other pumps requiring a 56J frame motor. This is an Energy Efficient rated motor with a High Service factor. Amps are stated based on the full service factor. Century motors are found on most swimming pool pumps. Standard 1081 pump duty motor. Stainless steel shaft. Sealed ball bearings. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting the pump to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. 1 year manufacture warranty. Replaces Century ST1302. US Electric Equivalent EST1302