Discontinued, Replaced by Leeson 121878.00
- 3 hp 3600 RPM, 8.0/4.0 amps 230/460 Volts 60hz. Three Phase
- NEMA 145TC frame, C-face, Stainless Steel Keyed Shaft 7/8" Diameter x 2 1/4"
- Service Factor: 1.15, Overload protection = None
- Rigid Base, Reversible, Ball Bearings, Class F Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty, BISSC (Baking Industry Sanitation Standards Committee) Certified
Stainless Steel wash-down motors are use in applications involving challenging caustic environments. This is a three phase electric motor with a C-face mount. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled. 145TTWD16002